LEARN MORE ABOUT CAREERS
Shop-Majour.com is always looking for talented, hard working people to join our team. If you belive you have what it takes, check out our current openings below. Be sure to check back frequently as opportunities change daily. Send your resume and cover letters to: Shop.firstname.lastname@example.org
Open Positions Are Listed Below!
Wholesale Manager –
- Create a wholesale and distribution channel
- Understand, communicate, and drive the brand within the wholesale channel
- Responsible for executing all account specific strategies
- Identify, open, and manage wholesale retail accounts
- Create and achieve targeted sales goals
- Negotiate skillfully in tough situations with both internal and external groups
- Develop processes to expedite change and efficiency throughout department
- Regularly track and update the status of POs, shipments and inventories with production team.
- Monitor and report weekly sales and perform weekly analysis of by style selling
- Market preparation: schedule and confirm appointments for new buyers.
- Maintain order changes, substitutions, confirmations, and shipping status/order tracking for accounts
- Responsible for basic billing and confirming payment
- Build International Sales Team
- Ability to build and maintain relationships with internal cross-functional teams and internal/external business partners
- Must be extremely organized
- Available for part time position from Tuesday to Friday.
- Possess a clear understanding of the fashion industry and retail buyers and how to impact them
- Decision making capability clearly driven by developing strategic product and business initiatives
- Exceptional analytical and project management skills
- Clear and concise written, verbal, and presentation skills
- Pay: Commission + Bonus when Sales Goals are met
- Create your own hours, Tues-Saturday
Please email the information below to us right away to apply
- Cover Letter
Support development of utilizing communications, events and PR vehicles to drive business growth and build brand equity. Key areas of responsibility include supporting strategy and execution for: Majour Brand initiatives, Events, Celebrity Pulls, international expansion and sustaining activities, customer, press and VIP events, branded video and entertainment, Model development and appearances, social and traditional outlets. Finding high profile exposure opportunity’s and help build partnerships.
-Pursuing a degree and or a career in public relations, communications or marketing
-Knowledge of fashion and entertainment media
-Highly organized and efficient self starter
-Strategic, analytical and creative thinker.
-Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
-Ability to create and find high profile media opportunity’s.
This is not a Paid position at this time. We can offer school credit and recommendation letters.
Do you have what it takes to apart of the Majour team? Email us your cover letter and resume today!!!